1. These general terms and conditions (hereinafter: the general conditions) govern all contracts, supplies and other services agreed between the customer and lost+found.
2. By placing an order, the customer agrees to be bound by the general conditions.
3. Unless lost+found has indicated otherwise in writing to the customer, the customer’s own general terms and conditions shall not be accepted.
1. Lost+found shall confirm the customer’s order by e-mail. A contract is created only when payment has been successfully made.
Lost+found is entitled to refuse, or impose special conditions upon, a supply, subject to giving reasons. If Lost+found is unable to clearly establish the customer’s permanent or temporary address, an order cannot be accepted.
2. Order processes that for whatever reason have been technically or otherwise disrupted before the payment instructions have been completed are incomplete, even if the customer has received an order confirmation. Such an order will in principle therefore not be delivered. Lost+found shall endeavour, however, to contact the customer to complete the payment instructions so that delivery can be made.
1. The contract price is the current price at the moment when an order is placed with the webstore. The prices of articles are quoted inclusive of VAT.
2. The prices quoted in the webstore are exclusive of postage and administration costs.
3. Lost+found is not bound by the terms of its offer in the event that there is any printing, typesetting or programming fault on its website.
1. Lost+found shall act with the greatest possible care in processing orders for articles.
2. Articles shall be delivered to the address given by the customer to Lost+found.
3. Lost+found shall dispatch accepted orders as quickly as possible in the order in which they are received.
4. The on the webstore indicated delivery term is approximate only and there is no right to compensation if actual delivery takes longer.
1. The customer is entitled to return any article to Lost+found within fourteen (14) days of its delivery, without need to give any reason. This right also extends to articles that have been reduced in price. This has the effect of cancelling the purchase of that article and the customer will be refunded the amount already paid to Lost+found for the said article. Please note that we will not refund the shipping cost for the returned articles.
2. No refund will be made in respect of articles returned to Lost+found after the said fourteen-day period.
3. Articles must be returned in accordance with the instructions set out on the packing slip enclosed with the articles.
4. Articles being returned must be in the condition generally accepted for normal use for approval of the articles, such as trying on articles in conventional shops. If a customer wishes to exercise such right to return an article, the article must be returned to Lost+found together with everything originally sent with it, in its original state and packaging, in accordance with the clear and reasonable instructions given by Lost+found.
5. Lost+found is entitled to refuse to accept a returned article or to send it back to the customer if the article appears to have been used, no longer carries the original labels, or reveals damage caused by the customer, or if the customer does not comply with the instructions for returning the article given by Lost+found.
If lost+found delivers an article different from the one ordered, or if the article is damaged or defective, the customer must notify lost+found of this as soon as possible, in the way specified on the packing slip enclosed with the article. lost+found shall reimburse the purchase price plus postage charge.
1. If a customer wishes to exchange or return an article, it must follow the instructions specified on the packing slip enclosed with the article.
2. Other queries, comments or complaints relating to an order, payment or delivery should be sent in writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The e-mail message must contain the customer’s name, e-mail address corresponding with that in lost+found records, the order number included in the order confirmation and the article number.
1. An order will not be accepted by Lost+found from anyone under the age of 18.
1. The customer may pay by VISA, Mastercard or by PayPal
2. All payments must be made in accordance with the instructions given on the pages of the webstore.
1. We always hope that our clients enjoy 100 % satisfaction. In case you do have complaints about our services, do not hesitate to contact us through email@example.com. We will do everything in our power to treat your complaint within 7 days.
2. Belgian Law applies with the exclusion of any other national law to all our contracts with our clients, notwithstanding their place of residence. Belgian courts have exclusive competence in case of any dispute. If in case of reasons of International law another law would apply, there will always be referred to the Belgian Law of Commercial Practices and Consumer Protection when interpreting the current general terms of sale.